How we work
1. Upload your footage to Dropbox or Googledrive
2. Share the necessary information needed for the project e.g song choices, video samples, specific requests….
3. We get to work on your project(8-15days)
4. We deliver the first Draft for Review(3 free rounds of revisions)
5. Payment Via Paypal(before service)
Payments and refunds
A full payment is needed for work to commence on a given project. With an exception of first time clients who are allowed to make a 50% deposit from the start and 50% upon completion
50% Refund will only be made after we've exhausted all possible avenue around delivering a desirable project.
We receive payments through PayPal Invoice.
In situations whereby a client's internet is too slow to upload their project(s) to a cloud server such as Googledrive or Dropbox, they can ship a well marked hard drive to our US based studios in Maryland or New York. They will handle the upload of project footage to our servers(not editing).
Payments for the shipments will be handled by the client, the return cost of $10 will be added to a client's invoice.
A tracking number should be provided to us right after the shipment for proper monitoring of package delivery.
Harddrives will be returned within 1 week upon completion of a project.
W9 form can still be provided for clients who wants one but at an extra $200 for each project.